A pioneer in the Northwest style sour beer movement, Cascade Brewing is truly artisanal. In their blending house with more than 1400 French oak, Kentucky Bourbon and Northwest wine barrels, plus 9 foudres, these beautifully crafted beers are created from imagination and accessible ingredients. At the Cascade Barrel House in Portland, OR, head shepherd and shepherdess, Mark and Indy, were blown away by these delicate and incredibly flavorful sours. We are honored to shepherd these special beers to the seasoned beer lover here in VT.
- VT Beer Shepherd Week – Craft Beer Lovers Unite!
- Almanac Brewing Night at Tap 25 Stowe during VT Beer Shepherd Week!
- Singlecut Beersmiths at Blackback Pub during VT Beer Shepherd Week
- Foundation Brewing at Mcgillicuddy’s Williston – RARE Tapping! – during VT Beer Shepherd Week
- Gigantic Brewing at Arts Riot – Tasting and Art Show during VT Beer Shepherd Week