Almanac Beer Co. Farm-to-Barrel owners/brewers Jesse Friedman and Damian Fagan are at the forefront of the sour movement. Committed to supporting California agriculture, Jesse and Damien partner with small family owned farms to blend fresh fruit like peaches and cherries into their wild and barrel aged artisan ales. They ferment with a blend of 12 different strains of brettanomyces and sometimes San Francisco sour dough yeast. Almanac has cultivated a unique niche with their farm to barrel beer to pair perfectly with farm to table cuisine.
- VT Beer Shepherd Week – Craft Beer Lovers Unite!
- Almanac Brewing Night at Tap 25 Stowe during VT Beer Shepherd Week!
- Singlecut Beersmiths at Blackback Pub during VT Beer Shepherd Week
- Foundation Brewing at Mcgillicuddy’s Williston – RARE Tapping! – during VT Beer Shepherd Week
- Gigantic Brewing at Arts Riot – Tasting and Art Show during VT Beer Shepherd Week